IBDIPC (International Business Development and Investment Promotion Centre) is operating since 2005 in Batumi (Ajara region) and has implemented many interesting projects in various fields. It represents a leading organization in Ajara region working in tourism sector, with high reputation among tourism stakeholders.
IBDIPC has a strong network of long-term cooperation partners in Georgia in business and tourism sector, such as – Georgian National Tourism Administration, Department of Tourism of Ajara AR, Governor office of Guria region, several Tourism Associations (national and regional), various tourism service providers in Georgia. Such partnership with industry ensures successful implementation of project and dissemination of outcomes, future sustainability via follow-up action steps.
IBDIPC has a solid experience and competencies in areas such as:
- Strategic planning and project management – international/regional programs, community development, various regional development strategies
- Business Consulting – Market & feasibility studies, Marketing & PR, Business plans, business matchmaking
- Events management – conference, seminars, round table, workshops, thematic events etc.
- Networking, building alliances, regional/international cooperation
- Training capacity in Business Education, Sustainable tourism, Marketing, Hospitality management etc.
- Public Private Partnership issues
IBDIPC has a good experience in participating and implementing the international projects. For several times (short-term and long-term) IBDIPC had hosted international experts as part of its team via various programs – CIM Experts, SES experts (Germany), CESO (Canada), Peacorp Volunteers (USA) etc. It was valuable experience for enhancing intercultural communication skills and getting valuable feedback and insight in several aspects of project management through work with international colleagues.